“The greatest compassion is the prevention of human suffering through patience, alertness, courage and kindness.”
― Amit Ray, Walking the Path of Compassion
Q: How do I decrease my family’s risk of acquiring COVID-19 infection from me?
Follow the guidelines listed below. For more detailed information on each step, visit the CDC’s website to read more about Opens in new tabwhat to do if you are sick.
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, this is known as home isolation
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- If you are sick wear a cloth covering over your nose and mouth
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal household items such as drinking glasses and eating utensils
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday
- Monitor your symptoms